A Physicist and Artist try to make it in Silicon Valley

A Physicist and Artist try to make it in Silicon Valley
In which a couple tries to thrive creatively and intellectually on and offline

Friday, November 19, 2010

Sketchbook Friday #30


This week's sketchbook Friday sketch is one I created last week. It is for my latest painting, which is on a small 8 x 10 canvas and is about half done now.

Sorry my posts have been so infrequent. Trying to get ready for my parents coming to visit next week.

I am meeting with the writers for the graphic novel tomorrow, which hopefully means that I can start on full-pages soon. This will be the first time I have met them in person. Everything we have done thus far has been through email, instant messaging, and skype. Hooray for technology!

No comments:

Post a Comment