A Physicist and Artist try to make it in Silicon Valley

A Physicist and Artist try to make it in Silicon Valley
In which a couple tries to thrive creatively and intellectually on and offline

Thursday, November 4, 2010

Book of the Week #23


Ok, so I know I've already picked one book on homesteading for the book of the week, but I've found one that is so much better. I just had to share it.

The Backyard Homestead covers everything in depth, with detailed illustrations, regional discrepancies, and practical plans. I actually bought this book after just paging through it, and have read it twice already. I can't wait to have a house and yard so I can get started on the projects detailed in this book.

Our fox masks were a huge hit at Halloween. People kept asking to get their picture taken with us, and asked me where I bought them! They couldn't believe that I had made the masks out of plastic bottles and duct tape. Here's a picture of my handsome hubby in his full costume. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment