A Physicist and Artist try to make it in Silicon Valley

A Physicist and Artist try to make it in Silicon Valley
In which a couple tries to thrive creatively and intellectually on and offline

Friday, October 22, 2010

Sketchbook Friday #26


Sorry that this is the only post this week-I have had the flu. Next week I will make sure that there is one more Halloween book of the week and will post the second fox mask, along with a how-to on making fox leg spats. Hopefully will also post my entry for this contest, a painting that I have been working on for the past couple of weeks.

Anyways....Sketchbook Friday!

This week's sketchbook Friday is a particularly ridiculous sketch from college. A friend of mine gave me this fantastic brush pen, and this is one of the first sketches I did with it.

Of course, two weeks later I lost it. I almost cried. It was a gorgeous pen.

No comments:

Post a Comment