A Physicist and Artist try to make it in Silicon Valley

A Physicist and Artist try to make it in Silicon Valley
In which a couple tries to thrive creatively and intellectually on and offline

Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Book of the Week and Sketchbook Friday...err Wednesday


Since we are going to be busy this weekend I'm combining sketchbook friday and the book of the week into one post...and it's on a Wednesday, so...yeah.

Anyway, my final Halloween edition book of the week is Extreme Halloween by Tom Nardone. This is the Extreme Pumpkins guy, and he has some pretty fun and creative ideas for costumes, lawns, and decorations. I like it because it's not filled with cutesy crafts.

This week's sketchbook image is a creepy one (I hope sufficiently creepy for Halloween). Just a couple sketches I did two years ago brainstorming for a painting that never materialized.

Happy Halloween everybody!

No comments:

Post a Comment