A Physicist and Artist try to make it in Silicon Valley

A Physicist and Artist try to make it in Silicon Valley
In which a couple tries to thrive creatively and intellectually on and offline

Saturday, July 3, 2010

Painting in Progress Status Update #4


It is so wonderful to have time to paint regularly! I am finally starting to get used to being a full time artist, and I have already completed a new painting for my Studies series this week!

This painting is definitely coming along nicely now. I just have to add my birds and fix the hands and it should be finished. I think the vines on the right could use a little more definition, so I'll probably work a bit on those as well.

As you can see, I've messed with the mountains some more. But I think I might finally have them rendered to my satisfaction.

I am going to be very happy once this beast is finished.

No comments:

Post a Comment