A Physicist and Artist try to make it in Silicon Valley

A Physicist and Artist try to make it in Silicon Valley
In which a couple tries to thrive creatively and intellectually on and offline

Thursday, July 1, 2010

My new Business cards

Here is my new business card!
I received my order in the mail last night, and am absolutely thrilled.

I had an online printer create them, and they did a fabulous job. I was a little wary at first, because all the reviews of it I had read were endorsements from people who had gotten free printing orders, but it worked out really well.

So I'm going to shout out to the webernets- use UPrinting for your promotional materials. I have not received anything in return for this endorsement, but I was so happy with the results that I have to recommend them.

Here's why:
  • The process for uploading an original design is easy, and there is a tutorial if you need help
  • They do free proofing before they print
  • It's really inexpensive- I got 500 cards for around $30, including shipping
  • They got the order to me in 5 business days
  • The final results were beautiful...I almost cried a little.
Sorry to gush, but I hope this helps other small business owners like myself, who are wary of paid endorsements.

No comments:

Post a Comment