A Physicist and Artist try to make it in Silicon Valley

A Physicist and Artist try to make it in Silicon Valley
In which a couple tries to thrive creatively and intellectually on and offline

Friday, June 11, 2010

Sketchbook Friday #9


Today's sketchbook Friday is a sketch from early college that is a twist on the joke:
A pan of muffins is baking in the oven. One muffin turns to the other and says, "Boy is it hot". The other muffin screams "Holy Shit a talking muffin!"

Hee hee.

I quit my day job at the library yesterday! Going to be doing the art thing full time from here on in. Slightly terrified, but also excited. It will be very nice to focus on all the projects I am working on.

The Etsy shop is going to be up still, but I will not be able to ship anything ordered after today until the 22nd. I will be putting a courtesy message up and such.

No comments:

Post a Comment