A Physicist and Artist try to make it in Silicon Valley

A Physicist and Artist try to make it in Silicon Valley
In which a couple tries to thrive creatively and intellectually on and offline

Friday, June 25, 2010

Sketchbook Friday #10


This week's Sketchbook Friday is actually two sketches that I did for a deer study that I did for the painting, "A Study in Distress".

Obviously, I chose the bottom sketch for the painting. The top one looks an awful lot like the elk we saw in Rocky Mountain National Park. First time attempting horned beasties, and I end up with the wrong species at first. Ah well. The painting turned out all right.

Speaking of which, "A Study in Distress" has been featured on another blog, Illustration Lovers. Woohoo!


1 comment:

  1. love your style!

    found you on etsy forums, i hope you'll come visit me too!

    http://jdavissquared.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete