I love working at the library. However, I am frequently appalled by the behavior of some of our patrons. So today I am posting a short list of just a few simple requests:
1. Please do not put your food in our cd drawers! This is California, you do not need to hide food for the coming harsh winter!
2. Keep in mind that your tax dollars bought our furniture. We know that our chairs didn't come with penises drawn on them, that costs extra.
3. Why are you stealing our dvds? You can borrow them for free
4. Please stop dropping the f-bomb near the young adults section
5. This is to the person who keeps flipping all the non-fiction books about teen sex in so that the titles don't show: You are not helping prevent these kids from having sex, just making me do a little more work when I have to flip them back!
6. Please don't hide inappropriate books in the children's section.
And my personal favorite...
7. Please do NOT PEE IN THE BOOK DROP!