A Physicist and Artist try to make it in Silicon Valley

A Physicist and Artist try to make it in Silicon Valley
In which a couple tries to thrive creatively and intellectually on and offline

Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Paintings can be like laws and sausages...



You don't always want to see how they are made. It can be ugly. But I thought it would be a good exercise to document how my current project is coming along. So I'll be posting the progress on this little gem every two weeks or so.

Last week it looked like something someone would have spray painted on the side of a van during the 70s, so let's just say this is a marked improvement.

I started my etsy shop two days ago and am getting some decent traffic. This is so much easier than exhibiting in a gallery or a juried show! Every time I've had my work up in a gallery space I've thrown up opening night. Selling my art online is nerve-wracking as well, but a lot less terrifying.

No comments:

Post a Comment